Saturday, December 31, 2011

Podunovich Nominated for 2012 Pushcart Prize


For the second year in a row, one of my poems was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. FutureCycle Press nominated the poem "Restless" for the 2012 prize.

The Pushcart Prize anthologies are a wonderful mystery to be solved in terms of finding out who was selected for inclusion. I think I'll round up the 2011 edition and solve this mystery once and for all. In the meantime, keep your fingers crossed for me for the 2012 edition.

And, have a very Happy New Year!!

home

1 comment:

Christina Nealson said...

Hurrah Renee! Hearty congrats. What a way to begin 2012. Toasting you tonite for sure.

Featured Post

Swimming With Sedna

"Playful Sedna" by Kakulu Saggiaktok Slide the shoulder under, submerge. I am (not) a fish but that same liquid is (...

Popular Posts