Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lost & Found: 1990's Mississippi Review Publications


Mississippi Review Online published a short story and poem of mine in the late 90s. At that time, I remember feeling a bit disappointed about only being published online and not in print. Online publishing was still a new idea to me. Now I think it’s brilliant: that print issue would be long gone while these links remain.

These links disappeared last year when Mississippi Review updated their website. I'm happy to find they have archived them under the name of Blip Magazine Archive.

The Cafe Patio is the only short story I have ever published. I've attempted many, but have only finished five short stories in my life (I'm always under the spell of poetry).

The poem Piscine Vision is also found there.

I had a great bio back in the day too!!

home

No comments: