Friday, March 9, 2012

Podunovich Selected as Finalist for New Women's Voices Series by Finishing Line Press


I'm delighted to be chosen as a finalist in the New Women's Voices annual chapbook competition by Finishing Line Press. They will release my new collection of poems "Let the Scaffolding Collapse" in the fall. Expect a 6-week pre-release marketing tsunami from me later this spring!

One of my poems is getting "re-blogged" a bit. "This Poem is Not About Me" was published by RATTLE Magazine last year and is finding its way out into the blogosphere. I hope it is having a nice time out there!

You can read it at mother-ground.

No comments:

Featured Post

The Muse as She Whispers in My Ear

Here in the center of the world, I lean against warm adobe, let the Southwest sunshine sink through skin, into bones until all my cells are...

Popular Posts